The Julian Guide is created, produced and distributed by the Ramona Home Journal, as part of its network of publications.
About the Guide to Julian
- We distribute 50,000 printed copies of The Guide to Julian two times per year - in March and September - throughout San Diego and southern California.
- We cover events, attractions, and local business.
- We are cost-effective. For just a penny per Guide, your business can luxuriate in a full color page to get your message out.
- The Guide is a must-have for Julian newcomers, tourists, and area residents alike.
- For advertising information, call 760-788-8141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For news and other inquiries, contact the Ramona Home Journal:
© 2018 The Guide to Julian. Published on a twice-yearly basis and distributed free of charge. Advance written permission must be obtained from the publisher for partial or complete reproduction of any part or whole of The Guide to Julian, including advertising material contained on this site, in the printed edition and its pages. Opinions expressed by contributors are not necessarily the opinions of this publication. The publisher is not responsible or liable for misinformation, misprints or typographical errors in features or advertisements, online or in print.